New identity for ABM
Dubai, October 19, 2008
Arab Business Machine Ltd (ABM) has launched a new corporate identity.
“With the new corporate identity being launched, we are demonstrating the critical need for a visual identity for ABM, which will allow us to build on our innovative brand. This will give us a visual representation that our clients and the public can identify with,” said Elias Abou Rustom, general manager, ABM.
“The new logo consists of a series of abstract spiral shapes and intertwined lines attached to the verbal identity of the company. The knotted lines represent the opportunities Arab Business Machine Ltd (ABM) offers its clients and suppliers and the new avenues of business opportunities as a result,” explained Abou Rustom.
Arab Business Machine Ltd (ABM) has already built a long-term relationship with clients through quality of service, product provision and expertise in the technology industry throughout the Middle East region. -TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president