Juniper named Networking Vendor of the Year
Dubai, May 6, 2008
Juniper Networks(JNPR), the leader in high-performance networking, has been named as Networking Vendor of the Year at the inaugural Channel Middle East Awards.
Judges highlighted the strength in Juniper’s product training, industry specialisation, rewards and incentives, and high-performance network infrastructure solutions. The award was presented during a gala dinner and awards ceremony held in Dubai, said an official spokesman.
The Channel Middle East Awards, organised by Channel Middle East Magazine, a leading monthly publication for the IT channel community, recognise individuals and companies that have been influential in the Middle East’s IT channel throughout the past year.
The award honored Juniper’s investment in its regional partner network, as well as the company’s contribution to the increased implementation of networking equipment in the Middle East..
It also stated that Juniper Networks has worked diligently to revolutionise the way partners advance the deployment of high-performance networking for telecoms operators, governments, and private sector companies in the region.
“Being named ‘Networking Vendor of the Year’ in the Middle East is a significant accolade that reflects the strength and depth in our entire channel organization in the region, especially given that partners are a vital component of our successful go-to-market strategy,” said head of channels, MEA, Juniper Networks, Taj El-Khayat. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum