Kingston's new flash drive hits ME stores
Dubai, January 27, 2008
Kingston Technology Company, a global leader in memory products, has launched its new USB flash drive Kingston DataTraveler® 400 (DT400) in the Middle East.
The flash drive preloaded with MigoSync data synchronization software from Migo Software, allows users to work among multiple PCs by directly synchronising files, email and Internet browser settings onto the drive, a company official said.
'The DT400 is the perfect solution for the consumer or business professional in the Middle East to keep documents and settings completely up-to-date and in sync,” pointed out Antoine Harb, business development manager for Kingston Technology Middle East and Africa.
“Accessing email and keeping sections of the drive secure through password protection make the DT400 a powerful device for anyone to stay safely connected with work or home while on the go,' he explained.
Available in capacities up to 8GB, the DT400 with MigoSync software helps users navigate between systems.
In addition to standard file synchronisation, MigoSync also comes with Universal Mail Format1, which enables a user to access email on a guest PC, even when it does not support the user’s primary email application for formats including Windows Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express or Lotus Notes.
The drive’s built-in SecureTraveler2 software allows the creation of a ‘Privacy Zone,’ whereby a user creates and maintains a password-protected area of the drive to keep data safe, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre