SafeBoot expands into Mideast market
Dubai , September 12, 2007
SafeBoot is expanding its international footprint by entering the Middle Eastern market.
SafeBoot, a leading vendor of enterprise-class security software for the protection of data that resides on mobile and portable devices and computers, has signed strategic distribution partnerships with EMAX Technology and Comsec to help deliver the SafeBoot suite of encryption and access-control technology to businesses throughout the Middle East.
The announcement was made at the Gitex Technology Week where SafeBoot is demonstrating its suite of mobile data security solutions in the Zabeel Hall, booth Z-Q3.
'Business in the Middle East is maturing, as are its technology requirements - including the need for comprehensive security solutions. We see this region as a real growth area for SafeBoot and are delighted at our new partnerships,' said SafeBoot EMEA vice-president Jan Van Vliet.
'In seeking distributors with a solid understanding of the local IT market, strong focus on security, and an excellent reseller network, we feel that we have secured partnerships with the best in the region,' he added.
The partnerships offer customers access to an experienced distribution network throughout the Middle East. Emax Technology has procured resellers such as Emircom, EJADA and Help AG.
With these resellers aboard, customers are offered a wide range of professional services and technical support. All staff have been trained to the highest standards on SafeBoot's product range and customer support is available in English and Arabic.TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services