Pristine to promote Focus Softnet
Dubai , June 18, 2007
Focus Softnet, as part of its ongoing channel expansion programme, has signed Pristine Computers as its platinum distribution partner for the UAE market.
Under the terms of the agreement, Pristine Computers, the new distribution arm of Premier Computers, will work closely with the leading software vendor and set up a five-member dedicated team to promote, support, distribute and resell Focus Reach in the UAE.
Focus Softnet, in turn, will manage and support Pristine Computers' efforts enabling the distributor to leverage from Focus' technical expertise and 24x7 service and support to customers.
'We are pleased to associate ourselves with a winning brand such as Focus Reach. We see Focus Softnet as an ideal partner because of the company's clear vision, mission and best-in-class products,' said managing director of Pristine Computers Prem Menghani.
'Focus Reach is great value for money as it offers customers a plethora of features and functionalities for a lower cost making it a far superior product in its category,' he added.
Focus Softnet's solutions, such as Focus RT, Focus 5 and 6, have established it as a vendor of repute, whose products help customers in improving overall productivity and efficiency while offering better TCO.
The company's vision with Focus Reach is to offer a latest state-of-the-art solution that addresses the SOHO needs with several features and tools that makes installation as easy as plug-and-play.
The product's modules cover every aspect of an organisation's functioning including Financials, Sales, Inventory, Purchase, Job Costing, Production, Payroll and Cheque Management. Focus Reach comes with several tools that have been designed to give companies more flexibility and efficiency in the day to day running of the business.Trade Arabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m