Germany expels Syrian ambassador
Berlin, May 29, 2012
Germany is expelling Syria's ambassador following a massacre in the town of Houla last week in which more than 100 people died, a government source said on Tuesday.
"The move was agreed in coordination with the United States, France, Britain and other partners," said the source, requesting anonymity.
An official announcement is expected later on Tuesday. – Reuters
More INTERNATIONAL NEWS Stories
- Blatter calls for calm over Qatar 2022 problems
- German factory orders fall 2 per cent
- US upbeat as jobless rate hits five-year low
- US ‘does not recognize China's air defence zone’
- Brent edges over $111; eyes on US jobs data
- NELSON MANDELA HAS DIED
- Europe braces for deadly hurricane Xaver
- 11 killed in Iraq mall attack
- EU slaps $2.3bn fine on top banks
- US lawmakers worried over Iran's enrichment ability