New chairman for Arab Fertilizer Association
Amman, November 3, 2013
Arab Fertilizer Association (AFA) board has elected Arab Potash Company (APC) chairman Jamal Al Sarayrah as its chairman in its 79th session held in Manama recently.
Jamal Al Sarayrah, who was appointed chairman of the APC board of directors in June last year, previously held a number of ministerial and parliamentary positions as well the chairmanship and senior management of a number of Jordanian and international corporations in different sectors that include telecommunication, transportation, regulation, and oil and gas.
The AFA is a non-governmental Arab International Organization established in 1975, operating under the umbrella of the Council of Arab Economic Unity.
It aims at coordinating and developing technical relations between member companies and all issues related to the fertilizer industry. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport