Dubai adds 40 taxis to VIP service
Dubai, October 31, 2013
The Dubai Taxi Corporation (DTC) at the Roads and Transport Authority recently increased the number of VIP Taxis service adding 40 new vehicles of various types.
Ahmad Mohammad Al Hammadi, acting CEO of Dubai Taxi Corporation said: “The objectives of the slogan ‘A new meaning for luxury in transport’ were achieved through the provision of quality service to Dubai Taxi Corporation customers at Dubai airports and other vital facilities in the Emirate.”
“This service started with 20 vehicles in June 2012 and the total number will reach to 60 at the end of this year after the success of this initiative and its fulfillment of customer’s requirements,” he added.
He stressed that this service can be directly requested from the airport through a special equipped counter at the exit area for Arrivals in Dubai airports, or through the Reservation and Distribution Center by calling 04-2080808, or through its presence at some public facilities, the meter for this service starts at Dh50 ($13.60).
The service is featured by a special logo with a choice of black colour for vehicles of a particular type that carry white license plate numbers with a distinctive driver and a kind of luxury, elegance and privacy that serve that segment of customers.
The service is supervised by a special qualified team which oversees the follow-up of the service indicators and measures the impact of its application on customers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans