Equate products form 60pc of Kuwait’s non-oil exports
Kuwait, October 29, 2013
Equate Petrochemical Company, a major player in the petrochemical sector based in Kuwait, said its products form more than 60 per cent of the country’s non-oil exports.
Equate was a major participant at the 'International Trade Fair for Plastics and Rubber (K 2013),' the world’s biggest plastics event to be held in Germany.
The only Kuwaiti organization at the trade fair, Equate had a unique exhibit stand welcoming more than 200,000 visitors from close to 60 countries between October 16 to 23 at Dusseldorf, Germany.
“As a prominent petrochemical producer, Equate’s participation in K 2013 was aimed at manifesting Kuwait’s overall national sustainability, as well as being an international market player in the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa,” remarked Equate president & CEO Mohammad Husain.
“Such an event was a great opportunity for Equate to showcase its products, as well as extend its commitment and collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, and business partners, especially customers as part of its tagline ‘Partners in Success’,” he added.
Besides Husain, several top officials attended the high profile event in Germany including senior VP Eliezer Maldonado, Polyethylene business director Ahmad Al-Saleh and procurement leader Muayad Al-Faresi.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Equate Petrochemical Company |
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event