Equate products form 60pc of Kuwait’s non-oil exports
Kuwait, October 29, 2013
Equate Petrochemical Company, a major player in the petrochemical sector based in Kuwait, said its products form more than 60 per cent of the country’s non-oil exports.
Equate was a major participant at the 'International Trade Fair for Plastics and Rubber (K 2013),' the world’s biggest plastics event to be held in Germany.
The only Kuwaiti organization at the trade fair, Equate had a unique exhibit stand welcoming more than 200,000 visitors from close to 60 countries between October 16 to 23 at Dusseldorf, Germany.
“As a prominent petrochemical producer, Equate’s participation in K 2013 was aimed at manifesting Kuwait’s overall national sustainability, as well as being an international market player in the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Africa,” remarked Equate president & CEO Mohammad Husain.
“Such an event was a great opportunity for Equate to showcase its products, as well as extend its commitment and collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, and business partners, especially customers as part of its tagline ‘Partners in Success’,” he added.
Besides Husain, several top officials attended the high profile event in Germany including senior VP Eliezer Maldonado, Polyethylene business director Ahmad Al-Saleh and procurement leader Muayad Al-Faresi.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Equate Petrochemical Company |
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc