Emrill signs procurement deal with 36 Strategies
Dubai, October 9, 2013
Emrill, a leading facilities management provider in the UAE, has signed a deal with 36 Strategies, a provider of strategic sourcing and vendor management, to revolutionise their entire procurement to pay and supply chain management process.
The cloud-based procurement to pay platform increases efficiencies and reduces administration time allowing Emrill to deliver enhanced service to their customers across the country, said a statement.
The online ordering process significantly reduces lead-time for delivery of products and materials to an average of two to three days, it said.
Ben Churchill, managing director, said: “At Emrill, we are constantly looking for innovative ways to increase efficiency and sustainability for our portfolio of projects. With an average of 40 per cent reduction in lead time achieved through our partnership with 36 Strategies, we are projected to achieve over Dh1 million ($272,209) in savings during the first year of operation.”
The technological procurement and supply chain solutions will allow them to strategically source materials that are cost efficient and increases the visibility of costs across different business units through detailed management reporting.
The solution also ensures greater contract compliance, quicker resolution of service interruption and increased customer satisfaction.
It also reduces the complexity of the ordering and procurement process with the ability to pre-define products through a tailored online store created for each site. Products and materials can be ordered over the internet through the cloud-based stores, at any time including through the use of mobile technology. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures