New security system installed at SAEI Jeddah
Belfast, October 9, 2013
CEM Systems, part of Tyco Security Products, has installed its security management system at the Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries main base at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah.
The CEM AC2000 system includes S610 intelligent readers, which provide access control restrictions to highly secure airside areas, biometric readers which enables to control staff access to the airside warehouse, American Dynamics Illustra IP cameras, and Video Edge Network Video Recorders (NVRs), which enables multiple video streams for live and recorded video collection.
SAEI is the maintenance arm of Saudi Arabian Airlines, the flag carrier of Saudi Arabia. It maintains Saudia’s fleet of Saudia and provides maintenance handling at all in-kingdom airports and over 27 international stations.
“The powerful CEM AC2000 security management system is providing high levels of security to our main maintenance base in Jeddah” said Riyadh Bakedo, director plant and equipment maintenance. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector