SA Group unveils new plastic repair solution
London, September 24, 2013
SA Group, a global provider of specialist support services for the aviation and aerospace industries, has launched a plastic engineering solution that can provide rapid and long-lasting repairs to monolithic plastics.
The SA20-21 (SATTO) is fully compliant with Easa CS-25 regulations and offers a genuine alternative to the replacement of damaged cabin interior components by enabling repairs to be carried out either on-wing or in a workshop without the need for specialised tools or training for the technicians.
Duncan Hammond, SA Group’s managing director, said: “Aircraft plastics tend to be expensive and lead times can be slow. SATTO offers a cost-effective answer to that problem. It can be applied easily by clients’ own cabin technicians for quick repairs but we are also using it within our own workshops where its remarkable flexibility enables us to make maximum use of client’s cabin refurbishment budgets.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts