Sabic hires banks ahead of bond
Riyadh, September 19, 2013
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) has mandated Citigroup, HSBC, Mizuho and RBS to arrange a series of fixed income meetings ahead of a potential US dollar denominated senior bond.
The state-owned company, rated A1/A+/A+, will hold meetings in Europe, Middle East and Asia between September 22 and September 25.
The roadshow schedule will see two management teams meet investors in Abu Dhabi and Dubai on September 22.
The following day one team will be in London and the second in Singapore. On September 24, the first team will stay in London and the second will move to Hong Kong.
On September 25, the last day, the first team will move to Germany and the second to Zurich and Geneva. - Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport