Jotun’s ‘Oceanic’ collection brings the sea home
Dubai, September 18, 2013
Jotun, a leading producer of paints and coatings, has highlighted the ‘Oceanic’ collection as part of its Lady Design brand, which was launched this year.
The collections were created in collaboration with interior designer Mona Hussein, said a statement.
“The Oceanic Collection is a tribute to the peacefulness that comes from being by the ocean”, Claudio Iurilli, regional marketing director, Middle East, India and Africa said.
“Inspired by colours and the hidden natures of the deep blue, this collection allows consumers to dive into a world of serenity and surround themselves with shades and textures of everything from the sea, from turquoise seawater to grainy sandy beds.”
The designs include ‘Blissful Waters’, ‘Breeze’, ‘Crystal Coral’, ‘Sandy Beach’, and ‘Serenity,’ offering consumers the chance to combine their love of the ocean with their personal home spaces. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans
- Top industrial trade fair opens in Oman