Sultan Bin Al Sheikh Mejren
Samawy launches new sports boat at Adihex
Abu Dhabi, September 8, 2013
UAE-based Samawy Marine, a leader in building boats, has launched its newest sports boat at the ongoing Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (Adihex).
The 11th edition of Adihex will run until September 7 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Adnec).
The new boat Samawy 36 is being leveraged across the market for luxury boats measuring between 33 to 38 feet—a class that is more affordable and easy to use and handle. The company has also announced that the Samawy 36 and the Samawy 46, another sports boat under its wide portfolio, are now available for reservations and will be accepting sea trial runs for prospective buyers.
The Samawy 36 offers quality performance, high safety and full reliability, which positions it as a perfect speed boat for leisure marine activities like fishing, diving, water sports and family trips, a statement said.
Meanwhile, the Samawy 46, which is fast becoming a favorite among high-end consumers and water sports enthusiasts, measures 14.8 meters in length with a beam measuring 4.25 meters wide, features three 350hp outboard max engines or 370 hp internal combustion engines.
“We are proud to be participating for the first time at this year’s Adihex 2013, which is one of the most awaited events for outdoor hobbyists in the UAE. Adihex 2013 allows us a strategic opportunity to launch the Samawy 36, our latest sports boat model that offers speed, durability and world class boat craftsmanship,” said Sultan Bin Al Sheikh Mejren, founder & chairman, Samawy Marine Boat Manufacturing Company.
“Over the last few years we have witnessed key growth in the region’s high end luxury boat segment, with expectations of continuous growth in the next few more.
“This key vibrancy has encouraged us at Samawy Marine to continue in designing and developing genuine home-grown models that throws the spotlight on our signature trademark of Emirati ingenuity and world-class craftsmanship in boat making,” he added.
Established in 2008, Samawy Marine currently offers a wide range of vessels that can be used across various marine-based activities like rescue operations, patrolling, military operations, special tactic use, special force use and for leisurely activities like fishing and scuba diving. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan