Transguard, Megarme to provide cleaning services
Dubai, August 19, 2013
The Transguard Group, an Emirates Group company, offers a top to bottom external building cleaning service for its UAE clients, with its current partnership with high-level rope access maintenance experts Megarme.
Transguard and Megarme have been collaborating on a number of Dubai-based contracts and have recently been awarded several new high profile cleaning contracts, said a statement.
“The combined expertise of our two companies, with Transguards’ cradle access and low rise capabilities, twinned with Megarme’s specialist high-level rope access maintenance skills, means that we are able to offer top to bottom cleaning solutions for some of the tallest towers around,” said Nigel Hall, executive director, FM Services for Transguard.
Megarme’s operation provides rope access to industries throughout the Middle East using an innovative system based on tried and tested mountain climbing techniques suited to elevated and extreme locations not accessible via conventional access methods.
Rope access complements existing external cleaning techniques and offers a cost-effective and less labour intensive solution across inspection, application, installation and maintenance projects for any structure including oil rigs, antennae and high-rise buildings.
“With 20 years’ combined experience in the regional FM sector, the Transguard and Megarme partnership is a perfect fit; offering a seamless turnkey service to clients looking for a unique all-in-one combination of capabilities in what is an extremely specialised discipline,” said Billy Harkin, managing director, Megarme. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures