Bahrain to man customs exits 24 hours
Manama, August 13, 2013
All customs exits of Bahrain will work round the clock in the coming days to meet the high demand for imports and exports, said the Customs Affairs.
It called upon those who handle customs clearance to process their paperwork at customs directorates in accordance with the work timing of each department to finalise procedures related to shipments coming and leaving Bahrain, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Violators will be held accountable according to articles 112, 113 and 114 of the GCC unified customs law and its bylaw and edict 16 of 2003 on customs clearance system.
Exporters and importers are asked to call the round the clock hotline (+973) 17359890 if customs clearers refuse to clear shipments and products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business