ADPC launches software solutions online
Abu Dhabi, July 31, 2013
Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC), the developer of commercial and community ports, has launched its new ICT website offering a wide range of software solutions to customers at Khalifa Port and Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (Kizad).
The services provided by ADPC’s ICT services department are not limited to customers at the Khalifa and Kizad ports, but can be located anywhere in the emirate.
The website offers extensive details of the products and services which include 3G and 4G data connection, connectivity and networking to e-hosting, IP telephony, teleconferencing and computing hardware services.
Customers will also find industry news, frequently asked questions and details of the data centre at Khalifa Port.
Visitors can create their own accounts online to access exclusive areas with more information and tailor-made offers. Registered visitors can download an application form to request specific services and software packages.
Saif Al Ketbi, vice president of ADPC’s ICT Services, said: “As part of ADPC’s drive to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, our ICT Services will be seeking to provide a wide range of specialised services to customers located across the emirate, as well as those located in Khalifa Port and Kizad." - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport