Al Futtaim recognised for quality services
Dubai, July 30, 2013
UAE-based Al Futtaim Logistics has been awarded a globally recognised certification for quality and effective moving services.
The company’s relocation division received Fidi-Faim Plus certification from Fidi, a global alliance of independent quality international removal companies, becoming one of only four companies in the UAE to be awarded the accreditation.
In order to obtain the accreditation, Al-Futtaim Logistics’ relocations division had to pass 16 quality parameters, including facilities and equipment, staff knowledge, legal compliance, financial stability, documentation, insurance and risk management.
Al Futtaim has also undergone a stringent audit conducted independently by Ernst & Young.
Raman Kumar, acting managing director of Al-Futtaim Logistics said: “We are extremely honoured to be awarded the prestigious Fidi-Faim Plus certification. This is a testimony to Al-Futtaim Logistics’ dedication and commitment to provide quality customer care personalised to meet the unique customer requirements.”
Fidi Global Alliance developed a worldwide quality standard dedicated exclusively to the international moving industry known as ‘Fidi Accredited International Mover’ (FIDI-FAIM).The main objective of Faim is to provide a worldwide common standard for managing and performing international moving services in a uniformed, quality-minded and effective way. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- Drydocks World creates history in heavy lifts
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad