DHL Qatar wins top customer service awards
Doha, July 20, 2013
DHL Express Qatar bagged two major honors for its customers and call center services at the recent EMEA Contact Center World 2013 conference in Vienna.
The company received the silver awards for ‘Best Customer Service EMEA 2013 (less than 50 seats)’ and ‘Best Call Center in EMEA 2013 (less than 50 seats)’ over a highly competitive field of 1,500 entrants from more than 50 countries.
DHL Express has a dedicated fleet of over 45 vehicles and more than 11 service points in strategic business locations across Qatar. It currently services over 1,800 customers and has entrenched itself as a logistics partner of choice for businesses aiming to expand their network within the country.
“Our wins at the EMEA Contact Center World 2013 conference prove the efficiency and dedicated attitude of our staff in Qatar as they deliver world-class logistics services,” said Nael Attiyat, country manager DHL Express Qatar.
“They reflect the fruits of the extensive developmental work DHL Express has undertaken over the past few years. Our customers are always the focus of our operations, activities and plans and will continue to drive our development and success moving forward.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport