TNT Express appoints new GM for Kuwait
Kuwait, July 10, 2013
TNT Express, a leading global delivery company, has appointed Ahmed Ibrahim as its country general manager for its Kuwait operations.
The appointment has been made to support the company’s growth in the country and its continued expansion in the Middle East market, said a statement.
Ibrahim has over 10 years' experience in the logistics industry, having been responsible for developing sales and marketing strategies, trade lane development and product placement, it said.
He joined TNT as the national sales manager and in his new role, Ibrahim will be fully responsible for TNT’s operations in Kuwait.
“Ahmed brings with him a sound commercial understanding of the Express business and is well set to propel TNT Kuwait towards continued growth over the next few years,” said Bryan Moulds, managing director for TNT Express Middle East. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4