Uni-Data named UK firm distributor
Manama, July 3, 2013
UK-based Avery Berkel, a market leading manufacturer of in-store weighing and pre-packing solutions for food retailers worldwide, has appointed Uni-Data as its new distributor.
A software solutions division of Business International Group, Unidata will be responsible for marketing the complete range of Avery Berkel weighing products and software solutions in Bahrain.
The announcement was made by Avery Berkel export sales manager John Green at Unidata's first customer engagement event (CEE 2013) held at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence and Spa.
Uni-Data caters to business solution needs of small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in the Middle East region.
It is also associated with world renowned brands such as Avery Berkel, Ritzy, Fujitsu, Epson, Printronix and to address the business solutions for SMEs market and are investing time and resources to develop multi- brand business solutions to offer affordable yet scalable business solutions.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans