GAC appoints group marketing director
Dubai, June 30, 2013
GAC, a global provider of shipping, logistics and marine services, has appointed industry veteran Sean Bradley as its new group marketing director.
Bradley brings to the newly-created role more than 27 years of management, sales and marketing experience from multinational transportation companies.
Most recently, he worked with a logistics consultancy with clients from a wide range of industries from retail to aviation.
As part of the GAC Group’s Commercial team, based in Dubai, he will work to enhance and optimise marketing activities around the world, by evaluating, coordinating and managing corporate sponsorship, identifying new marketing platforms, measuring and assessing the effectiveness of existing and proposed strategies.
"GAC and the brand have been familiar to me as I progressed through my career in various global locations, and I am very happy to be working for a company that has an impressive range of services, a real strategy, backed up solidly with world leading HSSE and Compliance policies," said Bradley. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: GAC |
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai