Mobily, AEC in fleet management solutions deal
Riyadh, June 25, 2013
Etihad Etisalat ‘Mobily’ has signed a partnership agreement with Advanced Electronics Company (AEC) to launch a turnkey fleet management service solution.
This partnership will produce an end-to-end service for business customers to effectively and efficiently manage their corporate fleet resources, said a statement.
The partnership will enable the two companies to continue providing cutting-edge specialised services such as Mobily’s Fleet Management Services. This service has been developed to cater to customers across all segments, looking to manage and track their moving fleet in an efficient manner, it said.
The Fleet Management Service enabled through this agreement will provide customers all the necessary tools required to understand and assess fleet performance, make better decisions for efficient utilisation of these resources, and get maximum productivity from their corporate fleet assets, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport