Wilo takes part in Egypt expo with Tanta Motors
Cairo, June 25, 2013
German pump manufacturer Wilo recently participated in Interbuild Egypt 2013 along with its new partner Tanta Motors.
The exhibition was held from June 20-24 in Cairo.
Wilo has chosen Tanta Motors as a new partner in HVAC sector and both companies are putting their knowledge and expertise together to develop the HVAC market in Egypt, said a statement.
The exhibition was good occasion to enhance the relationship with the existing customers and partners of Wilo and Tanta motors and offer potential customers a showcase of Wilo’s products range, it said.
Wilo is one of the world's leading manufacturers of pumps and pump systems for heating, cooling and air-conditioning technology as well as water supply and sewage disposal. The company's turnover amounted to 1.187 billion euros in 2012, it said.
Wilo Middle East has been present in Middle East region for over 20 years through its local distributors.
“With growing markets in building technologies and the introduction of high-efficiency pumps, the customers' needs for technical support and service become more urgent. This prompted Wilo SE to have its direct presence in the region by opening the first Middle East office in 2006 in Dubai to be responsible for the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Bahrain, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Yemen markets,” the company said.
Tanta Motors Co, established in 1950, is a leader in agriculture equipment, ventilation fans, electromechanical contracting and manufacturing of agriculture and HVAC equipment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Amphibious boat debuts in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event