DHL wins ‘best employer' award
Kuwait, June 18, 2013
DHL, a leading logistics company, said it was honoured with three awards at the Aon Hewitt ‘Best Employers in the Middle East 2013’, in Dubai.
DHL units of UAE, Oman and Kuwait were all ranked in the 'top five' best employers list in the region by organisers Aon Hewitt, the global talent, retirement and health solutions business of Aon.
The announcement follows Aon Hewitt’s third Best Employers Middle East survey, which studied over 130 businesses and surveyed a combined total of over 13,000 employees. This represents a total workforce of more than 267,000 people in the region, said a statement.
Launched globally over 10 years ago, 'Best Employers' has become an international benchmark for business, reflecting the opinions of employees and providing companies with an opportunity to assess and understand the level of employee engagement, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014