Al Mahroos team with Godrej and Jungheinrich speakers.
Spotlight on warehousing solutions
Manama, June 13, 2013
Bahrain-based M H Al Mahroos, a racking and material handling equipment provider, conducted a seminar on "Total Warehousing Solutions" this week in Bahrain.
The seminar was held in cooperation with Jungheinrich, Germany, a leading manufacturer of material handling equipments and Godrej Group, India, a leading manufacturer of racking and shelving systems on June 10 at Crowne Plaza Hotel.
The event was attended by more than 100 companies from different sectors, including logistics, small and medium industries, food industries, traders, consultants and automobile industry.
Cristian Jargstorff, regional export manager, Jungheinrich provided an overview on “Material Handling Solution and Trends”, focusing on the smart cranes and its automatic movement’s relation to warehousing programs to ensure speedy and precise handling and labour activation.
Ganesh Raghavan, senior general manager, Godrej Group, shed light on “Storage Solutions that Keep Your Stock Alive”. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair