Al Mahroos team with Godrej and Jungheinrich speakers.
Spotlight on warehousing solutions
Manama, June 13, 2013
Bahrain-based M H Al Mahroos, a racking and material handling equipment provider, conducted a seminar on "Total Warehousing Solutions" this week in Bahrain.
The seminar was held in cooperation with Jungheinrich, Germany, a leading manufacturer of material handling equipments and Godrej Group, India, a leading manufacturer of racking and shelving systems on June 10 at Crowne Plaza Hotel.
The event was attended by more than 100 companies from different sectors, including logistics, small and medium industries, food industries, traders, consultants and automobile industry.
Cristian Jargstorff, regional export manager, Jungheinrich provided an overview on “Material Handling Solution and Trends”, focusing on the smart cranes and its automatic movement’s relation to warehousing programs to ensure speedy and precise handling and labour activation.
Ganesh Raghavan, senior general manager, Godrej Group, shed light on “Storage Solutions that Keep Your Stock Alive”. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan