UK firm opens training centre in Bahrain
Manama, June 11, 2013
Qlite Limited UK, a low voltage control manufacturer, has opened its new training centre for Middle East and North Africa (Mena) region in Bahrain.
The company, a designer and manufacturer of dimming controls, lighting controls, guest room management systems, home automation systems and sensors, organised a special three-day orientation for select invitees to mark the launch of the new facility, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The centre enables the first hand practical training of all elements of the Qlite range from system selection to installation, programming and user operation, it said.
"The facility, as it is centrally located in the region, will support our ever increasing number of contractors and integrators," said Qlite Europe managing director Craig Bligh, who was in Bahrain for the launch.
"It also provides us a suitable environment to display our state-of-the-art solutions in a practical and interactive manner.
"The Bahrain market is crucial for Qlite and we will not hesitate to invest to support our position and reputation," said Bligh.
"We are delighted with the growth and professionalism of our Middle East team. Qlite has a wealth of experience working with architects, lighting designers, consultants and contractors," he said.
"Our technical capability means we can provide high quality, cost-effective, custom-made systems which meet all design requirements and which create environments that are visually exciting, comfortable, practical and efficient," he added.
The company's new training centre and office complex is located in Business Bay Tower, Juffair.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures