Emirates SkyCargo wins cargo airline award
Dubai, June 10, 2013
Emirates SkyCargo, the freight division of Emirates, was named the ‘Cargo Airline of the Year 2013’ at the recent Air Cargo Week World Air Cargo Awards in Munich.
Emirates SkyCargo received the accolade at a Gala Dinner at The Westin Grand Hotel against the backdrop of transport logistic 2013, the world´s largest trade fair for transport and logistics.
"Winning the Cargo Airline of the Year award highlights Emirates SkyCargo dedication to customer service and quality,” said Pradeep Kumar, Emirates senior vice president Cargo Revenue Optimisation and Systems.
“Receiving this award is something that I share with our entire Emirates SkyCargo team whose hard work and commitment make all of our success possible.”
Earlier this year, the freight division of Emirates significantly boosted its cargo capacity with the addition of three new Boeing 777F aircraft, taking its freighter fleet to 10 aircraft and its dedicated freighter network to 13 destinations.
Emirates SkyCargo currently serves a route network of more than 130 destinations in 77 countries, spanning six continents across the globe. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans