Smart home security in focus at conference
London, June 6, 2013
The ability to manage home security from Smart devices will be the focus of a conference and exhibition, to be held this month in London.
The fourth Digital Home World Summit, will be held on June 18 and 19 at the Hilton Paddigton.
The summit will aid in exploring the opportunity for growth and innovation within the residential security solutions industry, said a statement.
Kamelija Stefanova, research manager at Informa Telecoms and Media, said: “As technology continues to advance and give birth to new innovations, residential customers are becoming increasingly aware of home automation systems and their capabilities. Modern security systems now have the ability to manage locks and video surveillance cameras remotely, offer control over connected electronic devices to enhance safety in the house, and much more.”
The summit includes line-up of 40 key speakers, who will address residential security and home automation, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans