Entries invited for EIBTM awards
Barcelona, Spain, June 3, 2013
EIBTM, the annual global hub for the meeting and events industry, has invited applications for the annual EIBTM Technology Watch Award 2013.
The EIBTM Technology Watch judging panel, comprising influential leaders and chaired by meetings technology expert Corbin Ball, will be looking for organisations to demonstrate new and innovative technology solutions that will make a significant contribution to shaping the future of the industry.
The Technology Watch winner will be awarded an exhibition stand in the Technology and Events Services Village at the 2013 edition of the show, showcasing their product to the 15,000 international industry professionals expected to attend the event, a statement said.
The prize also includes a pre-show global publicity and marketing campaign and high visibility onsite.
Free to enter, the application process for submissions is now open at www.eibtm.com/techwatch. Entry for the EIBTM 2013 Technology Watch Award will close on September 6.
EIBTM 2013 will take place from November 19 to 21. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport