Saudi firms to participate in plastics and rubber fair
Riyadh, May 29, 2013
Major companies from Saudi Arabia will take part in an international plastics and rubber industry fair, to be held in October in Germany, said a statement.
K 2013 will be held in the Düsseldorf’s fairgrounds from October 16 to 23. All 19 halls of the fairgrounds will be fully occupied, it added.
The companies from Saudi Arabia that will present their products and services include Ali Al Marbae Holding Co., National Petrochemical Industrial Co. (NATPET), SipChem and National Industrialization Co. (TASNEE).
About 3,000 exhibiting companies will present their innovations and new products from the fields of machinery and equipment for the plastics and rubber industry, raw materials, auxiliaries and semi-finished products, technical parts and reinforced plastics.
“K 2013 will give us a complete overview of the changing world market and we can look forward to a multitude of impressive innovations. We know that many of our exhibitors are already working flat out on their new products and presentations. Düsseldorf will be a powerful source of inspiration for the plastics and rubber world!” said Werner M. Dornscheidt, president and CEO.
The changes in the world market are clearly reflected at K. The number and booked floor space of companies from Asia has increased considerably over the last K in 2010. The net exhibition space of Asia’s five biggest exhibiting nations alone – China, Taiwan, India, Japan and South Korea – has grown by a third, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4