Gulf Extrusions unveils key techniques at Italy show
Dubai, May 25, 2013
Gulf Extrusions, a leading global manufacturer of extruded aluminum products, presented some of its advanced aluminum extrusion techniques during the 8th Aluminium Two Thousand Congress held recently in Milan, Italy.
Gulf Extrusions showed to the European Market the new technology about creating rare extruded profiles with new surface treatment, said a senior official.
"We are proud that a member of Metal Industries has been involved in this important Congress about the new technologies and applications of Aluminium," remarked Modar Al Mekdad, the general manager of Gulf Extrusions.
"For Gulf Extrusions it is an important opportunity to demonstrate that UAE can give significant contributes to the worldwide aluminium technical know-how, and we are proud to represent Mena region in Europe," he added.
The Aluminium Two Thousand Congress gathered highly qualified aluminium specialists from companies, universities and associations from all over the world to present the most innovative technologies and applications in the aluminium field to a very specialized international audience.
The Congress provided an ideal platform to share best practices and technical know-how for boosting the aluminum sector and raise the UAE’s profile as world-class aluminum production hub. It also enabled Gulf Extrusions and other key players to target promising new markets, especially those within Europe.
Gulf Extrusions, a Metal industries company and member of Al Ghurair Group, produces aluminum extruded profiles ranging from architectural, industrial and automotive sections to components for window, furniture, marine applications, transportation, and customized products.
It also extrudes products for several European customers and companies.
It was the first extrusion company in the GCC region to receive the Emirates Quality Mark certification from the Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology.
The company is ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management), ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management) and ISO/TS 16949 (Automotive Quality Management) certified.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures