Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
Michigan (US), May 21, 2013
Hilco Industrial, a world leader in industrial machinery and equipment auctions, is set to conduct the sale of over 500 lots of seafood processing equipment formerly owned by a very large seafood company.
The auction will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn in Anchorage, Alaska on June 18, said a statement from Hilco.
The equipment is located in a recently updated 250,000 sq. ft hitech processing facility in Adak, Alaska.
These include nine fish sorting lines with conveyors, sorters and 35,000-gallon holding tanks. Nineteen pollock lines also include several heading machines, the statement added.
Hilco Industrials is a specialist in selling industrial equipment and inventory through auctions and negotiated sales.
Multiple crab lines are also available, which include giller stations, cookers, coolers, dip glaze tanks, chillers and an ice flake machine. A cod liver oil processing line, other heading machines, freezers, mixers and generators will also be available.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event