Harris Pye opens Dubai office
Dubai, May 19, 2013
Harris Pye, a specialist in the provision of repairs, upgrades and conversions to the marine, offshore oil and gas sector, has opened its brand new office at Jumeirah Lakes Towers in Dubai.
The company was established to centralize engineering teams to support global business dealings with regard to offshore, said Mark Prendergast, the group managing director. “This office is specifically set for a purpose – the oil and gas market sector,” he added.
With the management’s sights set on expansion within the offshore market the new branch opening should allow for some fierce competition.
Dubai was selected from a shortlist as it presented Harris Pye with an exceptional level of resources and skill sets by experienced personnel.
The central positioning of Dubai made this an ideal location with the Middle East being the global oil and gas hub, explained Prendergast.
Harris Pye continues its global operations from offices located in Europe, Asia, Middle East, North America and South America – making it a formidable opponent and further cementing its global presence, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports