Top French firms for Dubai Airport Show
Dubai, April 25, 2013
The French airport industry is set to have a large presence at the upcoming Dubai Airport Show for the eighth year in a row, with 10 firms at the national pavilion showcasing the country’s technology and innovations.
The enterprises are leaders in their particular sector and each intends to take advantage of the opportunity to meet the policy makers and purchasers expected in Dubai not just for the show but also for the Global Airport Leaders Summit and Hosted Buyers Program.
Organised by Ubifrance, the French Agency for international business development, the French pavilion will exhibit the companies’ goods and services.
Airport projects (building, extensions and modernisations) over the entire Middle East are estimated to total $90 billion, which currently makes it the world’s fastest growing market and a priority for all companies operating in the sector.
The Airport Show will lead to meetings with contractors (airport managers, airlines, civil aviation departments, major industry groups, etc.) from across the region. They have been invited to the trade show for the Global Airport Leaders Summit that will take place in conjunction with the event.
The companies in attendance at the French pavilion include Gate and Eurogse, which will showcase their extensive and innovative range of GSE equipment.
Miloco GSE International and Pinon are set to display their airport and industrial trailers, while Deschamps and Pronal will demonstrate the high performance of their tailored solutions for aircraft lifting systems.
Caddie intends to introduce the latest innovations in its luggage trolleys. Usimat Sermees, which specialises in designing and manufacturing support equipment for airports, will present a wide range of towable products.
Reel will exhibit its docking systems for aircraft maintenance work and Monroc will display its extensive range of tyres, axles and complete wheels for all types of vehicle manufactured by the company.
The 13th edition of Dubai Airport Show, the largest professional trade show for airport constructors and equipment manufacturers from the Middle East, Africa and the Indian sub-continent, is running from May 6 to 8 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan