Agilty unit wins $190m UN mission contract
Kuwait, April 7, 2013
A unit of Kuwaiti logistics company Agility has won a three-year contract with an estimated revenue of $190 million to supply an international mission in Sudan's Darfur region, a statement on Kuwait's stock exchange said on Sunday.
Under the contract, Agility's Gulf Catering Company for General Trade will provide bottled water and other supplies to the joint United Nations-African Union Mission in Darfur (UNAMID), the filing on Kuwait's bourse said.
The contract can be extended by up to two years, it said. – Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai