Poor weather halts operations at Kuwait's ports
Kuwait, April 4, 2013
Operations at Kuwait's three ports were suspended on Thursday because of poor visibility caused by dust, state news agency KUNA said.
"Operations at Kuwait's three ports come to (a) halt as a result of dust, strong winds, limited vision," the agency said in an SMS news alert.
OPEC member Kuwait produces around 3 million barrels of crude oil per day. – Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans