Top US moving firm opens Doha office
Doha, April 2, 2013
US-based Sirva, a leading global relocation and moving services provider, has opened an office in Doha, and will offer direct, on-the-ground domestic and international household goods moving services.
Under the Sirva brand Allied Pickfords, Sirva will work with businesses, governments, and private customers moving to, from, and within Qatar and plans to introduce its relocation suite of services in the near future.
"Sirva is committed to serving our customers wherever they do business, and Qatar is becoming a significant market for many companies," said Jacob George, Sirva president of Asia and Middle East markets.
"We continue to strengthen our presence in the Middle East to meet our customers' needs. This expansion aligns with our goal of directly delivering services in critical global markets to enhance our customers' mobility experience."
"We will provide the highest quality service to our current client base in Qatar and to the entire Allied network, ensuring Sirva's standard of global service excellence is delivered consistently in this region, so customers receive a complete, outstanding mobility experience," said Mac Perez, general manager of Allied Pickfords.
"We look forward to working closely with our customers to help them relocate to and expand within this dynamic region,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Qatar |
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures