Top US moving firm opens Doha office
Doha, April 2, 2013
US-based Sirva, a leading global relocation and moving services provider, has opened an office in Doha, and will offer direct, on-the-ground domestic and international household goods moving services.
Under the Sirva brand Allied Pickfords, Sirva will work with businesses, governments, and private customers moving to, from, and within Qatar and plans to introduce its relocation suite of services in the near future.
"Sirva is committed to serving our customers wherever they do business, and Qatar is becoming a significant market for many companies," said Jacob George, Sirva president of Asia and Middle East markets.
"We continue to strengthen our presence in the Middle East to meet our customers' needs. This expansion aligns with our goal of directly delivering services in critical global markets to enhance our customers' mobility experience."
"We will provide the highest quality service to our current client base in Qatar and to the entire Allied network, ensuring Sirva's standard of global service excellence is delivered consistently in this region, so customers receive a complete, outstanding mobility experience," said Mac Perez, general manager of Allied Pickfords.
"We look forward to working closely with our customers to help them relocate to and expand within this dynamic region,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Qatar |
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record