Double A launches new brands at Paperworld
Dubai, March 7, 2013
Thailand-based Double A, a global manufacturer of pulp and copy paper, launched two brands of premium paper brands at the ongoing Paperworld Middle East 2013 in Dubai.
Double A showcased the brands HI Plus and Eagle, new to the region, at the event ending today (March 7) at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center.
Both these brands have shown consumer acceptance in countries across Asia and the US, a company statement said.
Having been recognized as a ‘Superbrand’ in the UAE and the Middle East region, Double A has strategically launched innovative and highly sustainable types of paper and stationery in the region to help expand the market for a demanding and sophisticated consumer segment, it added.
“It’s a very discerning Consumer segment in the Mena region, and their demand in the last few years has been a testimony to Double A’s quality products,” said Thirawit Leetavorn, senior executive VP.
“Our products are preferred premium copy paper brand year on year. Double A’s recent capacity increase will enable us to match the expected increased demand in this region and to introduce other competitive brands, which will widen our portfolio appeal and finally provide the consumer options and choice,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour