Double A launches new brands at Paperworld
Dubai, March 7, 2013
Thailand-based Double A, a global manufacturer of pulp and copy paper, launched two brands of premium paper brands at the ongoing Paperworld Middle East 2013 in Dubai.
Double A showcased the brands HI Plus and Eagle, new to the region, at the event ending today (March 7) at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center.
Both these brands have shown consumer acceptance in countries across Asia and the US, a company statement said.
Having been recognized as a ‘Superbrand’ in the UAE and the Middle East region, Double A has strategically launched innovative and highly sustainable types of paper and stationery in the region to help expand the market for a demanding and sophisticated consumer segment, it added.
“It’s a very discerning Consumer segment in the Mena region, and their demand in the last few years has been a testimony to Double A’s quality products,” said Thirawit Leetavorn, senior executive VP.
“Our products are preferred premium copy paper brand year on year. Double A’s recent capacity increase will enable us to match the expected increased demand in this region and to introduce other competitive brands, which will widen our portfolio appeal and finally provide the consumer options and choice,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures