Gulf Craft to launch new superyacht
Dubai, February 27, 2013
Gulf Craft has launched a new Majesty 125 superyacht – already the third hull of its second largest yacht model – from its Majesty Yachts manufacturing facility in the UAE.
The Majesty 125 will make its Middle Eastern premiere at the Dubai International Boat Show, which takes place at the Dubai International Marine Club, Mina Seyahi from March 5 -9.
The striking white superyacht features window lines reminiscent of the exterior of the larger Majesty 135 launched a month ago, both vessels designed to offer a profile of timeless elegance.
“We expect this third Majesty 125 to receive an enthusiastic response at the upcoming Dubai International Boat Show on account of its spacious living and outdoor entertaining areas – features that have rendered it highly popular amongst end-users and charter operators alike – and its striking high-contrast interiors,” said Erwin Bamps, chief operating officer for Gulf Craft.
The first Majesty 125 debuted at the Cannes International Boat Show in 2010 and has since been active in charter around the French Riviera, in close proximity of the second yacht of the same model delivered in 2012. However, this will be the model’s very first public unveiling at a yacht show in the Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Yokogawa wins big order for Saudi desal plant
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport