Gulf Craft to launch new superyacht
Dubai, February 27, 2013
Gulf Craft has launched a new Majesty 125 superyacht – already the third hull of its second largest yacht model – from its Majesty Yachts manufacturing facility in the UAE.
The Majesty 125 will make its Middle Eastern premiere at the Dubai International Boat Show, which takes place at the Dubai International Marine Club, Mina Seyahi from March 5 -9.
The striking white superyacht features window lines reminiscent of the exterior of the larger Majesty 135 launched a month ago, both vessels designed to offer a profile of timeless elegance.
“We expect this third Majesty 125 to receive an enthusiastic response at the upcoming Dubai International Boat Show on account of its spacious living and outdoor entertaining areas – features that have rendered it highly popular amongst end-users and charter operators alike – and its striking high-contrast interiors,” said Erwin Bamps, chief operating officer for Gulf Craft.
The first Majesty 125 debuted at the Cannes International Boat Show in 2010 and has since been active in charter around the French Riviera, in close proximity of the second yacht of the same model delivered in 2012. However, this will be the model’s very first public unveiling at a yacht show in the Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office