Ducab launches sales promotion for partners
Dubai, February 26, 2013
Dubai-based Ducab, a leading manufacturer of wires and cables, has launched its annual sales promotion for the company’s distributors and traders, in a move to motivate them to meet higher targets.
The Ducab Dragons sales promotion took place recently at the InterContinental, Festival City Dubai, and was attended by almost 300 guests from across the UAE.
The 2013 sales promotion, termed the ‘Return of the Ducab Dragons’, will see winning channel partners awarded with an all expenses paid five night stay in Hong Kong, including local sightseeing, a visit to HK Disneyland and team building activities in June.
Distributors’ sales teams and trader partners in all emirates are expected to register on the website ducabdragons.com to create their unique user access and manage their weekly sales progress online to reach the pre-defined sales targets.
Besides the Hong Kong trip meant for the top achievers, other rewards for high performing channel partners include iPads and Samsung LED televisions hitting lower slabs.
“The four months’ Ducab Dragons incentive scheme is an annual tradition that we look forward to. We yearly choose an exciting theme that matches the year we are in and a different destination after researching and consulting our partners,” said Ashish Chaturvedy, marketing manager, Ducab.
“This rewards programme is our way to engage and thank our loyal channel partners, and is aimed at cementing long term mutually beneficial relationships across our value chain. Ducab owes its success to its channel partners, and looks forward to showing its appreciation for their sales and marketing efforts every year.”
Winners of the Hong Kong trip will also get to attend professional Tai Chi and Kung Fu sessions in the city during the actual trip in June.
“In 2011, Ducab held a highly successful trade promotion, rewarding the highest performers from around 10 distributors and 250 retailers with incentive travel to the Cricket T20 Cup in India. Rewards were based on increased sales of specific types of wires and cables over the promotion period,” Chaturvedy added.
“The following year, Ducab repeated the competition with a huge success; a 60 strong customer group spent a week in the land of the thousand smiles, Thailand, and participated in the Dragon Boat Racing Competition.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo