Almajdouie, Hana renew contract
Riyadh, February 20, 2013
Almajdouie Logistics Co., a leading logistics and supply chain management solutions provider, has renewed its partnership with Hana Water for another five years.
Apart from renewing their existing contract, Almajdouie signed with Hana another agreement for the supply of 240 dedicated trucks to meet the increasing demands for Hana Water products around the kingdom.
“In continuing our relationship with Hana Water, we can attest to the strengthening of our partnership further”, said Abdullah Almajdouie, president of Almajdouie Group.
He added: “Over the past six years, our joint teams not only achieved, but also exceeded our business targets. Through this partnership, both companies developed a common understanding which gives us the leading edge to achieve our common goals”.
Ahmed Al-Theyab, managing director of Hana Water, said during the past years of partnership both companies have developed a great understanding that helped Hana Water become a leader in the market.
He said Hana planned to launch its juice products in the market soon. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Gulf Extrusions unveils key techniques at Italy show
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans