Almajdouie, Hana renew contract
Riyadh, February 20, 2013
Almajdouie Logistics Co., a leading logistics and supply chain management solutions provider, has renewed its partnership with Hana Water for another five years.
Apart from renewing their existing contract, Almajdouie signed with Hana another agreement for the supply of 240 dedicated trucks to meet the increasing demands for Hana Water products around the kingdom.
“In continuing our relationship with Hana Water, we can attest to the strengthening of our partnership further”, said Abdullah Almajdouie, president of Almajdouie Group.
He added: “Over the past six years, our joint teams not only achieved, but also exceeded our business targets. Through this partnership, both companies developed a common understanding which gives us the leading edge to achieve our common goals”.
Ahmed Al-Theyab, managing director of Hana Water, said during the past years of partnership both companies have developed a great understanding that helped Hana Water become a leader in the market.
He said Hana planned to launch its juice products in the market soon. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports