Almajdouie, Hana renew contract
Riyadh, February 20, 2013
Almajdouie Logistics Co., a leading logistics and supply chain management solutions provider, has renewed its partnership with Hana Water for another five years.
Apart from renewing their existing contract, Almajdouie signed with Hana another agreement for the supply of 240 dedicated trucks to meet the increasing demands for Hana Water products around the kingdom.
“In continuing our relationship with Hana Water, we can attest to the strengthening of our partnership further”, said Abdullah Almajdouie, president of Almajdouie Group.
He added: “Over the past six years, our joint teams not only achieved, but also exceeded our business targets. Through this partnership, both companies developed a common understanding which gives us the leading edge to achieve our common goals”.
Ahmed Al-Theyab, managing director of Hana Water, said during the past years of partnership both companies have developed a great understanding that helped Hana Water become a leader in the market.
He said Hana planned to launch its juice products in the market soon. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Amphibious boat debuts in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event