Cyclo to launch products in Bahrain
Manama, February 19, 2013
US-based Cyclo Industries said it will be launching a new range of specialised products including cleaners, lubricants and additives in Bahrain through its sole distributor Ebrahim K Kanoo.
Cyclo products are manufactured only in the US. In 2006, Cyclo was acquired by Pidilite US, a division of Pidilite Industries, headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Pidilite employs more than 3,000 people in 14 countries with customers throughout the world.
The US firm's top management told the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, yesterday that its line of cleaners, lubricants and additives deliver 15-20 per cent cost savings and enhanced performance.
The products are used in heavy-duty equipment, truck, marine and industrial applications.
Speaking at a Press conference at Sheraton Hotel, Cyclo chairman Lawrence Pesin said the brand was among the top five in every segment of the market in the kingdom.
The event also saw Ebrahim K Kanoo, a channel partner for 17 years, receive an award for becoming the outstanding distributor of Cyclo brand in the region for 2012.
Pesin presented the award to Ebrahim K Kanoo general manager of spare parts Gurcharan Singh, who said Cyclo's superior products combined with Ebrahim K Kanoo's professional sales and after-sales services, are the key factors for its popularity in Bahrain.
"We believe customer satisfaction is the driving force for our success," he added.
The three-day annual 'Cyclo Customer Meet' for partners and more than 90 customers also got underway yesterday at the hotel.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures