PSG joins Perkins at Middle East Electricity
Dubai, February 18, 2013
Power Systems Gulf (PSG), a part of The Kanoo Group, has joined Perkins, one of the world’s leading suppliers of off-highway diesel and gas engines, to unveil its key products at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition 2013 in Dubai.
A pioneer in off-highway diesel and gas engines in the 4 – 2000 kW (5 – 2800 hp) market, Perkins had last year appointed PSG as its regional distributor for the Gulf with responsibility for Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi, UAE and Yemen.
The company looks after regional distribution strategy, commercial operation and management of the Perkins engines distribution sales development and product support capability.
PSG’s presence with Perkins at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition 2013 highlights its joint engagement with customers and the assurance of engine sales / support, training and technical service support offered for Perkins products in the region.
The PSG management team comprising Srini Kadaba, the general manager, Krishna K Warrier, the sales & marketing manager, Shaik Rahim, the technical & training manager, Reuben Dias, engine sales & applications and Karthik Harsha, parts support is taking part.
Among the Perkins products being featured in today’s exhibition are the 1600 Series ElectropaK diesel engines, 400 Series ElectropaK - a proven source of power for generator set applications in regulated territories and 4000 Series gas power solutions.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures