PSG joins Perkins at Middle East Electricity
Dubai, February 18, 2013
Power Systems Gulf (PSG), a part of The Kanoo Group, has joined Perkins, one of the world’s leading suppliers of off-highway diesel and gas engines, to unveil its key products at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition 2013 in Dubai.
A pioneer in off-highway diesel and gas engines in the 4 – 2000 kW (5 – 2800 hp) market, Perkins had last year appointed PSG as its regional distributor for the Gulf with responsibility for Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi, UAE and Yemen.
The company looks after regional distribution strategy, commercial operation and management of the Perkins engines distribution sales development and product support capability.
PSG’s presence with Perkins at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition 2013 highlights its joint engagement with customers and the assurance of engine sales / support, training and technical service support offered for Perkins products in the region.
The PSG management team comprising Srini Kadaba, the general manager, Krishna K Warrier, the sales & marketing manager, Shaik Rahim, the technical & training manager, Reuben Dias, engine sales & applications and Karthik Harsha, parts support is taking part.
Among the Perkins products being featured in today’s exhibition are the 1600 Series ElectropaK diesel engines, 400 Series ElectropaK - a proven source of power for generator set applications in regulated territories and 4000 Series gas power solutions.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector