PSG joins Perkins at Middle East Electricity
Dubai, February 18, 2013
Power Systems Gulf (PSG), a part of The Kanoo Group, has joined Perkins, one of the world’s leading suppliers of off-highway diesel and gas engines, to unveil its key products at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition 2013 in Dubai.
A pioneer in off-highway diesel and gas engines in the 4 – 2000 kW (5 – 2800 hp) market, Perkins had last year appointed PSG as its regional distributor for the Gulf with responsibility for Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi, UAE and Yemen.
The company looks after regional distribution strategy, commercial operation and management of the Perkins engines distribution sales development and product support capability.
PSG’s presence with Perkins at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition 2013 highlights its joint engagement with customers and the assurance of engine sales / support, training and technical service support offered for Perkins products in the region.
The PSG management team comprising Srini Kadaba, the general manager, Krishna K Warrier, the sales & marketing manager, Shaik Rahim, the technical & training manager, Reuben Dias, engine sales & applications and Karthik Harsha, parts support is taking part.
Among the Perkins products being featured in today’s exhibition are the 1600 Series ElectropaK diesel engines, 400 Series ElectropaK - a proven source of power for generator set applications in regulated territories and 4000 Series gas power solutions.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai