Jotun opens biggest outlet in RAK
Dubai, February 17, 2013
Jotun Paints, a leading producer and distributor of paints and coatings, has announced the opening of its new 500-sq m ‘Inspiration Centre’ in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK).
The RAK centre, which is the biggest outlet of Jotun’s in the Middle East, was set up in partnership with IMBA Trading Contracting Compnay, one of Jotun’s main partners who have successfully carried out painting projects in several high-profile buildings in RAK.
The outlet is aesthetically decorated with quality interior finishes and LED TV’s for promotional videos, and is manned by professional staff to cater to requests of walk-in customers.
The new outlet features an array of themes, concepts and samples, and also offers ample parking space for customers.
In line with its 'Closer to Consumers' strategy, Jotun aims to expand its unique retail chains by opening 10 more outlets in the UAE in 2013, said Biren Arora, the general manager (UAE), Jotun Paints.
He was speaking at the inauguration ceremony which was attended by senior government officials, Mansour Al Safadi, the general manager, IMBA Trading Contracting Company and Jotun retail manager (UAE) Ashish Vasudev.
According to Arora, Jotun is targeting to achieve a 15 per cent growth in retail sales in the UAE this year.
“The opening of the new facility in RAK demonstrates our continuing efforts to get closer to customers across the UAE. This strategy enables us to create greater awareness among our customers about Jotun’s unique product offerings and world-class innovations targeted at end-users in the decorative market,” remarked Arora.
The new outlet has been tastefully designed to appeal to prospective customers and features different environments like bedroom, dining, living, colour bars, sample displays and colour advisor.
The centre offers key services like ‘Supply and Apply,’ a concept where the outlet will not only provide the paint to be used but also offer professional advice and panting services; the ‘Colour Bar,’ which presents 960 colour samples and ‘Colour Advisor,’ which enables customers to choose from a colour palette on display and see how the colours will look in different environments, furniture settings and under different lighting conditions, explained Arora.
“We believe that the opening of new outlets in strategic locations across the UAE will go a long way in achieving our growth and sales targets for the year," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event