Jotun Powder launches new coatings
Dubai, February 12, 2013
Jotun Powder Coatings has announced the global launch of ‘Guard Endure,’ a new range of powder coatings offering superior resistance to scratches, rubbing and marring.
One of the leading producers and distributors of powder coatings, Jotun said the new product is available in a wide range of colours and provides consistently better and longer protection across a wide range of applications, particularly for the furniture and fixture segments.
“The global launch of this new product is focused on addressing the demands of the furniture and fixtures markets for a high quality powder coating that can offer both superior protection and durability,” remarked Olaf Conreur, the global marketing manager, Jotun Powder Coatings.
“The unique capabilities of ‘Guard Endure’ will give manufacturers and users the confidence of enjoying their furniture and other coated objects for a longer time,” he stated.
Conreur pointed out that today’s furniture in homes, schools and public areas were openly exposed to a lot of wear and tear, like bumps, scratches, scuffs and abrasions.
"Despite this, the consumers still expect their furniture and fixtures to last longer. The level of expectation is even higher for furniture manufacturers, who expect their products to endure tough conditions from assembly to delivery," he noted.
"Looking to address these demands, Jotun has developed ‘Guard Endure,’ which provides tough scratch and mar resistance — ensuring that the furniture, fixtures, shelving and other coated objects are not only protected but also maintains its original appearance, regardless of its colour," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Jotun Powder Coatings |
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit