R&M announces Bahrain expansion
Dubai, February 11, 2013
Reichle & De-Massari, (R&M), the Swiss cabling solutions specialist serving the Middle East, Turkey and African region, has announced its expansion into Bahrain following the success of its Saudi office.
R&M, which had last year opened its Riyadh office, continues to see tremendous customer and project demand, having already begun or completed several large scale cabling projects, said a senior official.
"R&M’s expansion into Bahrain is also in line with its overall philosophy of "continuously investing in the region for the region."
The Swiss cabling firm recently expanded into Turkey and Iraq and is poised for further expansion in the Kingdom with a planned patch cord assembly facility. Also during the past year, R&M impressively posted double digit growth and doubled its regional work force.
Commenting on Bahrain foray, Jean-Pierre Labry, the executive VP of R&M Middle East, Turkey and Africa said, “The success of our Saudi office has prompted us to expand into Bahrain as we remain committed to investing in the region for the region. We’re optimistic about the demand potential as the region continues its trend towards increased IT spending post Arab Spring."
"Our expanded presence will complement our already substantial regional footprint of offices in Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, and the UAE as well as enable us to offer the strong in-country support R&M is renowned for," he added.
R&M said its technical staff is also able to design optimized solutions tailored to meet any industry’s or customer’s requirements from its over 5,500 Swiss quality modular copper and fiber solutions. Each product is backed by a first in the industry 25 year warranty.
Present in the region for over 15 years, R&M is one of the top three structured cabling players in the Middle East, Turkey and Africa. The company is also well known for its FTTx solutions and is the number 1 FTTx passive solution provider in the region.
Manzoor Ali, the managing director, R&M Saudi Arabia and Bahrain said, "Our expansion is a result of the success we achieved in Saudi and the strong response from our Swiss quality product portfolio. We anticipate that R&M’s scalable modular designed copper and fiber solutions will meet with the same strong response in Bahrain, Turkey and Iraq."
"As such, we will continue to provide the product delivery speed, quality, and reliability our customers’ expect from us," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers