Aramex Q4 net profit rises 15pc
Dubai, February 4, 2013
Dubai courier Aramex reported a 15 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit on Monday.
Aramex made profit of 65.7 million dirhams ($17.9 million) for the three months to December 31, up from 57.2 million dirhams in the prior-year period, it said in a statement.
Aramex chief executive Hussein Hachem said he was cautious for 2013 due to ongoing instability in the Middle East and North Africa as well as uncertainties in the global economy. - Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Pentair to set up manufacturing unit in Saudi
- Alba supports major energy summit
- Polysys Additive breaks ground in Kizad
- Qatar non-hydrocarbon economy on the rise
- ADPC to take over UAE port operations
- Carlyle readies $3bn sale of chemical firm
- Firm plans to bring super jumbo jet to Bahrain
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014