Aramex Q4 net profit rises 15pc
Dubai, February 4, 2013
Dubai courier Aramex reported a 15 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit on Monday.
Aramex made profit of 65.7 million dirhams ($17.9 million) for the three months to December 31, up from 57.2 million dirhams in the prior-year period, it said in a statement.
Aramex chief executive Hussein Hachem said he was cautious for 2013 due to ongoing instability in the Middle East and North Africa as well as uncertainties in the global economy. - Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai