Kuwait suspends port operations due to fog
Kuwait, January 21, 2013
Kuwait's port authority suspended maritime operations at ports due to heavy fog, the state news agency reported on Monday.
"The entry and exit of ships was partially suspended for safety reasons," Captain Moussa Behbehani, director of Shuwaikh Port, told KUNA in a statement.
Opec member Kuwait's crude oil production capacity stands at around 3.1 million-3.2 million barrels per day (bpd). -Reuters
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alba on track for record year
- App-controlled car booking to launch in Riyadh
- Bike sharing system launched at Gulf Traffic
- UAE-China trade surges 14pc
- Oman Oil Company unit plans industrial gas JV
- Etihad Cargo implements XML standard
- DI subsidiaries shine at ‘Made in UAE’ expo
- GAC unveils new hull cleaning solution
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair